Saturday, March 27, 2010

Guns

So Dave went gun shopping with Mike this morning and came home with a Beretta Bobcat, a little 22 that is smaller than my hand! It's pretty adorable even if it's not the Walther p22 we wanted for me (Mike got that one for Kim this morning too) so we went shooting to break them in and spent a very cold hour getting rid of almost 900 bullets :) I love love love my new little gun but can't carry it around until i'm 21 :( anyways here are some pictures (i'm shooting Daves 40 cal)! oh and since i just remembered they were on our camera here are some pictures of the fun storm we had!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun! I'm so glad you finally updated your blog! I have a hard time keeping up on ours too ha ha. Chels your hair is getting so Long!

    ReplyDelete