Monday, August 31, 2009

Update

So I just realized it's been quite a long time since I posted and even though nothing to big happened I better give a quick update. Well I'm sure everyone knows I took a trip back to Utah about three weeks ago for Mindy and Matt's wedding the to hang out with the family. The whole trip was a blast and as sad as I was to leave I was happy to be home with Dave again. The only not so fun thing was a newly discovered aversion to flying. I found I get very sick on planes and was ill for two days following. Other than that everything out here has been going along nicely. I was made a manager at work and Dave has started working the many awful hours everyone warned me about. In three days (sun, mon, tues) he will have worked a full 40 hours and only has one day off the rest of this month. A new couple moved into our apartment complex and we were happily suprised to discover that they are LDS so now we have church buddies to hang out with! Well that's all I can think to tell I miss everyone but we're having plenty of fun out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment